Xero: The ultimate power for your E-Commerce Business
Xero is a very powerful cloud accounting software that is particularly well suited for the comprehensive requirements of multichannel e-commerce companies.
We would be happy to present this accounting power tool in detail.
Xero is a globally used accounting software with over 2 million users worldwide. Due to this international orientation, Xero has almost unlimited integration possibilities. Almost every known web-based software offers an interface to Xero.
- Headquarters: New Zealand
- Subsidiaries: e.g. USA, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong
- Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange
- Price plans: USD 20 to USD 47
- Number of users: approx. 2 million
- Number of employees: 3000+
- Automatic Stripe Feed
- Automatic Paypal feed
- Amazon integration (via Cin7, a2x, etc.)
- (Transfer-)Wise integration for FX payments
- Interfaces to Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento etc.
- CSV import from payment providers such as Twint, etc.
- Automatic account assignment via text recognition (Bank Rules)
- Mass processing of webshop transactions (cash coding)
- Tracking Categories / Tagging (Cost Centers)
- Foreign currency compatibility
- Budget Manager, budget comparison with month, quarter & YTD
- P&L and balance sheet split into up to 12 monthly columns
- Google Sheet export of all reports
- 90 day cash flow projection
- Many other integrations to tools like Harvest, Pipedrive, etc.